|Беър Грилс Бърза информация|
|Височина||5 фута 11½ инча|
|Дата на раждане||07 юни 1974 г.|
|Съпруг||Шара Каннингс Найт|
Беър Грилс е британски авантюрист и телевизионен водещ, който изпъкна на видно място с шоуто си Man vs. Wild през 2006 г. Уменията за оцеляване, които той научи от военния си опит и страстта си към пустинята от малки му помогнаха да образова своята глобална публика ежеседмично. Той е завладял зрителите, опитвайки се с някои нестандартни каскади, като пиене на урина, ядене на змии, борба с алигатори, свободно катерене на водопади, катерене по скали, ядене на пълзящи насекоми и др. Той е претърпял много наранявания през кариерата си, но винаги се е връщал по-силен и по-годен, вдъхновява милиони фенове със своята отдаденост и отдаденост на занаята си.
Едуард Майкъл Грилс
Donaghadee, County Down, Северна Ирландия
- Баржа, акостирала от моста Батерси на река Темза в Англия
- Остров Сейнт Тудвал, полуостров Llŷn, Северен Уелс
Беър учи в лондонското частно училище Eaton House и продължава да посещава независимия подготвителен интернат Ludgrove School .
Освен това той посещава колежа Итън, където всъщност стартира първия клуб по алпинизъм в колежа. Докато е в университета в Западна Англия , той учи испански и немски език.
През 2002 г. завършва Биркбек, Лондонски университет, с бакалавърска степен 2: 2 и придобива непълно работно време в латиноамериканските науки.
Главен разузнавач, авантюрист, автор, мотивационен говорител, водещ на телевизията
- Баща - сър Майкъл Грилс (британски консервативен политик) (умира през 2001 г.)
- Майка - лейди Сара Грилс (родена Форд)
- Братя и сестри - Лара Фосет (по-стара сестра)
- Други - Уилям Едуард Харви Грилс (дядо по бащина линия), Рейчъл Елизабет Кнап (баба по бащина линия), Невил Монтегю Форд (дядо по майчина линия), Патриша Смайлс (баба по майчина линия)
Bear е представен от скаутската асоциация в Лондон.
5 фута 11½ инча или 182 см
78 кг или 172 лири
Приятел / съпруга
Мечката е датирала -
- Shara Cannings Knight (2000-до момента) - Bear срещна Shara Cannings Knight за първи път на плаж в Шотландия, няколко месеца преди да се изкачи на връх Еверест през 1998 г. Беше Нова година и колкото и да е странно, Bear беше n * ked като дрехите му бяха пометени от вълна. Ухажването им не продължи дълго, тъй като те завързаха възела през 2000 г. Те присъстваха на консултации за връзки веднага след сключване на брак, не поради съществуващите проблеми, а за да затвърдят връзката си и да осигурят дълголетие в брака си. Заедно те са родители на 3 момчета - Мармадюк, Джеси и Хъкълбери.
Раса / етническа принадлежност
Той има английски, ирландски, корнишки, 1/32 еврейски (сефарди и ашкенази), както и шотландски и уелски произход.
Цвят на косата
Цвят на очите
- Аквилен нос
- Бенка на дясната му буза
- Двойна брадичка
Утвърждаване на марката
Bear е направил одобрение за следните марки -
- Сигурен дезодорант
- Дезодорант за степен
- Ирландско пролетно измиване на тялото на Colgate-Palmolive (Печатни реклами) (2017)
- Trail Mix Crunch Зърнени култури
- Алфа курс
- Като домакин на много телевизионни оцеляване пустиня серия като бягство от ада , мисията оцелее , Running Wild с Беър Грилс , Островът , Survivor игри , се измъкнеш жив , и Wild Weekend мече сред другите
- His path-breaking adventure series Man vs. Wild from 2006 to 2011 where every week he was seen handling extreme geographical environments and showcasing, at times, bizarre but life-saving survival skills
- Being the youngest ‘Boy Scout’ at the age of 35 in the history of The Scout Association
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in 2002 in the comedy game show Through the Keyhole as himself.
Bear has always been physically agile but it was only after training with Natalie Summers that he discovered a revolutionary approach to fitness. His training plan consisted of using kettlebells, bodyweight moves, and primal stretching in short high-intensity workouts all done in a span of 30 minutes.
It helped build his function and form as he soon found himself being leaner, stronger, and more flexible. The high-intensity workouts helped him build an endurable body with improved heart and lung capacities while exercising as well as a higher VO2 max, which is a measure of the maximum oxygen intake during strenuous workouts.
Like most people, he struggled with eating healthy as the good stuff rarely ever tasted nice. So, he experimented with many recipes that were nutritious and left him feeling energized and active throughout the day, all the while being high on taste.
A big step in this direction was replacing pasta, milk, cheese, sugar, and bread with healthier alternatives like quinoa, oat milk, yeast flakes, dates, and raw bread ingredients. Additionally, he opted for meat and fish which are organic and lean. He also follows an 80/20 rule where 80% of his diet is healthy and allows himself the cheat days for the remaining 20% which includes alcohol occasionally.
Bear Grylls Favorite Things
- Film – Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (1984)
- Mountain In Britain – Ben Loyal in Scottish Highlands
- Adventure Spots In Britain – Ben Nevis in Scottish Highlands, Sugar Loaf peak in Black Mountains in Wales, Pen y Fan in Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales, Ben Loyal in Scottish Highlands, Malham Cove in Yorkshire Dales in England, Skiddaw in the Lake District National Park in England, Llŷn Peninsula Coastal Path in Wales, Culver Downs in Isle of Wight, Snowdonia in Wales, Cuillin mountains in Isle of Skye in Scotland
- Books – The Forgotten Highlander by Alistair Urquhart, A Short History Of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz, Under The Wire: Beseiged and Critically Wounded, My Escape From Syria by Paul Conroy, As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me by Josef M Bauer, Skeletons Of The Zahara by Dean King, Questions Of Life by Nicky Gumbel, Amazing Grace: The Unbroken Spirit Of A Japanese Prisoner Of War by Grace Brown, The Gates of Hell by Professor Andrew Lambert, Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, Zero Six Bravo by Damien Lewis
- TV Show As A Kid – MacGyver (1985), The A-Team (1983)
Source – IMDb, Wired For Adventure, GQ, Channel 24
Bear Grylls Facts
- He was given the nickname ‘Bear’ by his sister Lara when he was a week old.
- Bear learned to climb and sail from a young age as he accompanied his father, who was a member of the prestigious Royal Yacht Squadron. While he was a teenager, he earned a second dan black belt in Shotokan karate and also learned to skydive.
- He is fluent in English, Spanish, and French.
- Grylls made a world record to his name when he hosted the highest open-air dinner party at 25,000 feet in the sky at a table suspended below a hot air balloon in June 2005. He along with balloonist and mountaineer David Hempleman-Adams and Lieutenant Commander Alan Veal were dressed in full mess dress and oxygen masks. This event was in aid of The Prince’s Trust and The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
- He was given the honorary rank of lieutenant commander in the Royal Marine Reserve in 2004. He also became the recipient of the honorary rank of lieutenant colonel in the Royal Marines Reserve in 2013.
- He started serving in the British 21 SAS in 1994 as a trooper. He was well-versed in unarmed combat, desert and winter warfare, survival, parachuting, climbing, and explosives. After a parachuting accident in Kenya, where his parachute failed to open, he left the Special Air Service in 1997.
- He successfully climbed the summit of Mount Everest on May 16, 1998. He achieved this feat 18 months after his parachuting accident where he broke 3 vertebrae. As a 23-year-old, he was among the youngest people to have managed it.
- He also climbed the Himalayan mountain Ama Dablam in September 1997 and became the youngest Briton to surmount it at the age of 23. The mountain was once described by Sir Edmund Hillary as “unclimbable”.
- He raised money for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution by leading his team to circumnavigate the British Isles on jet skis in 2000. The expedition was completed in about 30 days.
- Bear achieved the distinction of leading the first unassisted crossing of the frozen North Atlantic Ocean in an 11-meter-long open, rigid inflatable boat. The group of 5 included his longtime friend Mick Crosthwaite, and they faced force 8 gale winds with waves breaking over the boat on their expedition through icebergs from Halifax, Nova Scotia to John o’ Groats in Scotland.
- He embarked on a Parajet paramotor in the Himalayas near Mount Everest in 2007 and began from 4,400 meters. He set the record by reaching 9,000 meters while battling very low oxygen levels and beating the previous record-holder by almost 3,000 meters. He initially planned to cross over Everest but was held back due to the risk of violating the Chinese airspace.
- Bear teamed up with double amputee Al Hodgson and Scotsman Freddy MacDonald to set a Guinness world record for the longest continuous indoor freefall in 2008. The trio broke the record using a vertical wind tunnel in Milton Keynes by surpassing the previous record holders (a US team) by a few seconds.
- He guided a team of 5 members to take an ice-breaking rigid-inflatable boat through the ice-strewn Northwest Passage spanning 2,500 miles. His expedition raised awareness about the effects of global warming and raised money for the children’s charity Global Angels.
- Grylls has written several books throughout his career from his debut Facing Up (UK) / The Kid Who Climbed Everest (US). It was followed by Facing the Frozen Ocean and Born Survivor: Bear Grylls, Bear Grylls Outdoor Adventures.
- He is also the author of the children’s adventure survival book series called Mission Survival. The books in this series include Mission Survival: Way of the Wolf, Mission Survival: Sands of the Scorpion, Mission Survival: Tracks of the Tiger, and Mission Survival: Claws of the Crocodile.
- He has released 3 thriller novels with the protagonist character of Will Jaeger; Ghost Flight (2015), Burning Angels (2016), and The Hunt (The Devil’s Sanctuary in US) (2018).
- His autobiography Mud, Sweat and Tears: The Autobiography was released in 2012.
- His show Man vs. Wild faced a backlash in 2006 after a programme consultant had revealed that Bear actually stayed in a motel on some nights of shooting. The viewers felt misled as they considered the whole set up to be staged. The host later apologized and the show followed a transparent approach with the future episodes carrying a disclaimer and clear clarification when Bear received outside help from crew members in the shooting of an episode.
- In August 2015, he came under the fire for leaving his young son Jesse on Saint Tudwal’s Island alongside the North Wales coast. He was rescued safely from the approaching tide by the Royal National Lifeboat Institution as a part of their weekly practice missions. But the crew did not appreciate having a young child involved in the practice rescue mission.
- In 2012, he launched the Bear Grylls Survival Academy in the UK, USA (2013), and China (2016). The academy includes several courses that teach essential survival skills to children, parents, and adults. In addition, they also have team building and leadership courses for corporates and events.
- A video game titled Man vs. Wild, based on his famous show was released in 2011.
- In addition to his many professional commitments, he is also a motivational speaker who has given speeches to corporations, schools, churches, and other organizations.
- In July 2009, he became the youngest Chief Scout, at the age of 35, succeeding Peter Duncan’s 5-year term. He is the 10th person to hold the position and remained in this role till 2018.
- His show Running Wild with Bear Grylls (2014) featured many celebrities who participated in a 2-day trip in the wilderness. Some of the famous names include ex-President Barack Obama, Kate Winslet, Michael B. Jordan, and Ben Stiller among others.
- Благотворителната му дейност е също толкова разнообразна, като е събрал пари за различни организации като The Prince's Trust , на която той е посланик, Global Angels , SSAFA Force Help , Hope and Homes for Children и Care for Children .
- Посетете официалния му уебсайт @ beargrylls.com.
- Следвайте го в Instagram, Twitter и Facebook.
Представено изображение от Беър Грилс / Instagram